Beckman Avanti Series Centrifuges
Who doesn't like to drive a jaguar? !
Switched reluctance (SR) drive technology is what separates the line of Beckman Avanti Series Centrifuges from the rest of the centrifugation world. The bottom line- FAR less waiting for the centrifuge to spin 'up' and 'spin down'. Just like an F16 with full afterburners on!
Choose from the following models:
- Beckman Avanti JE
- Beckman Avanti J25 or J25i
- Beckman Avanti J20 J20XP J26XP
- Beckman Avanti J30i
Beckman Avanti Series Centrifuges Features
- up to 100000 x g
- up to 6 liters processed in 10 minutes
- switched reluctance drive (no brushes)
- extremely high accel and decel rates
- convenient door pedal
- uses the same technology that is used on the Star Ship Enterprise
GMI currently has all models available for sale at a substantial discount off of Beckman pricing!
Service on your Avanti & Optima Centrifuges?
No problem at GMI GMI can service your Beckman high performance centrifuges and Beckman Optima Ultracentrifuges. We maintain a spare parts inventory for this and other Beckman centrifuges including new and rebuilt drives pumps boards and other spares.
The Avanti J20XP series for FAST large volume preparations:
The Avanti J-20XP Series is designed for high throughput and versatility. Teamed with the J-LITE JLA-8.1000 6-liter rotor polycarbonate and polypropylene bottles the J-20XP centrifuges can process 6 liters in 10 minutes.
- Accommodates all Avanti J rotors forces to 82000 x g (26.000 rpm)
- Six-liter batch throughput for bacterial and cell membrane isolation at forces up to 15900 x g using the J-LITE JLA-8.1000 rotor.
- 3 liter and 4 liter swinging-bucket rotors
The Avanti J25 and J30 series
The Avanti J-30I High-Performance Centrifuge System gives you the fastest separations possible - in the shortest amount of time. Swinging-bucket and fixed-angle rotors provide maximum separation forces in excess of 100000 x g at speeds up to 30000 rpm. Your productivity is ensured by unmatched accel/decel rates and an easy run set-up.
- super fast accel and decel rates
- g force up to 100000 x g
- Accommodates all Avanti J rotors forces to 105000 x g (up to 30.000 rpm)
The Beckman Avanti J25 has knobs and digital readout the Avanti J25i has a more sophisticated user interface and automatic rotor identification built-in.
We can supply rotors according to your applications. As rotors are application dependent please inquire.
|Parameters of Product: Centrifuge Specs|