Abbott Cell-Dyn 3200 Flow Cytometer
Features at a Glance
- Two-dimensional laser platelet and red cell analysis
- 3-D MCV measurement ensures accurate RBC analysis
- Five-part leukocyte differential
- 71 samples per hour
- Available as a single-tube closed sampling system or 50-position sample loader
- Resistant RBC mode minimizes interference
- Single-tube closed sampler with bar-code reader
- Full data management with data storage for 10,000 specimens with graphics
- Single-step dilution reticulocyte procedure
The CELL-DYN 3200 is a multi-parameter automated hematology analyzer designed for in vitro diagnostic use in clinical laboratories. The analyzer incorporates high-resolution flow cytometry with Multi-Angle Polarized Scatter Separation (MAPSS).
Using optical light scatter for WBC, RBC, PLT and Reticulocyte analysis, the CELL-DYN 3200 meets the needs of today’s medium volume laboratories. The instrument offers simple operation, accurate 5 part WBC differential analysis, automated sample handling and reliability. The system combines MAPSS (Multi-Angle, Polarized Scatter Separation) technology with flow cytometry to achieve a high level of accuracy and precision.
The CELL-DYN 3200 sets a new benchmark for innovative, compact design. MAPSS technology assures the highest level of result accuracy and precision. The CELL-DYN 3200 is a contemporary vision of hematology automation for today's laboratory.
Call us today to learn more about the CELL-DYN 3200 Hematology Analyzer!